Saturday, March 22, 2008

A unique look into the mind of a WWE writer

I know I don't talk about wrestling on here much, but I still watch it when I can; mostly out of habit. When I don't watch the shows, I typically visit Online Onslaught for all the news and snark I need to fill my wrestling quota. However, that site has vanished for some reason (I've been told the webmaster is currently working on getting the site back).

So to fill that void, I ended up stumbling upon a new blog that's being written by a former writer for the WWE. His tenure was from '02-'03, so he's got plenty of stories to share. Some of the tales he's teased talked about in the future include the origins of Katie Vick, the Billy and Chuck wedding, and the Al Wilson storyline. If those names mean anything to you, I would say this site is definitely worth a look. To check it out, click here.

No comments: