Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm tired of the waiting game...let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos!

So my first round of job applications went out a few weeks ago and now all of my reference letters have been sent as well. At this point, the ball is in their court now as I nervously await to hear back from them. It's been a long time since I've had to do the whole job application scene, so it's been a stressful time, but I'm now excited about all of my prospects. If you haven't heard, here are the seven schools that I've applied at:

Hiram College (in Ohio)
Muhlenberg College (in Pennsylvania)
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
The Catholic University of America (in Washington D.C.)
University of Puget Sound (in Washington state)
Colorado State University
DePaul university

I'll hopefully be meeting with representatives from all of these schools when I attend the NCA conference in San Diego in a few weeks. As soon as I hear more from any of these schools I'll be sure to share it with you here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So why didn't you apply to UD? I guess you don't like me after all.