Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fringe goes fourth

FOX renews Fringe for Season 4!

I received the best news ever late last week when it was announced that FOX had picked up Fringe for a fourth season. Everybody who reads this blog knows what a huge fan of the show I am, but you may not realize how close the show came to cancellation. I am absolutely stunned by this news. FOX has burned me before with shows like Arrested Development, so this was a nice change of pace. I'm glad to see that FOX is committed to this show and its small, but faithful followers. Now it's our turn to show FOX our appreciation by increasing Fringe's audience. If you're watching this show, thank you and tell your friends. If you're not watching this show, pick up the first couple of seasons on DVD somehow and get caught up - you won't be disappointed!

No comments: