Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas

I probably won't be on my computer over the next few days, so I just wanted to send warm holiday wishes to all of my readers out there. I hope Santa is kind to all of you. If you in the Ohio area, I look forward to getting a chance to seeing you over this holiday break. And if I don't, I hope you get a chance to enjoy the time off.

As for me, I got my Christmas present early this year as I just receivied notice that one of my papers has been accepted at the Kern Conference on Visual Rhetoric. The conference will be in Rochester, NY next April. I submitted this paper individually instead of as a panel, so its acceptance is even a greater honor. You don't understand how pumped I am over that news.

Anyways, enjoy the holidays and be safe!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's late, but Merry Christmas and all that jazz to you , too. I'm hoping you can stay a night when you're traveling back.

Congratulations on your paper. Very nice.