Thursday, March 19, 2009

NMR: Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

Wow, I cannot recall the last time I saw a movie this bad. This was just downright terrible. There were several times where I thought about just shutting it off, but I kept waiting to see if things would get better. Thankfully the movie was only 90 minutes, although it felt much longer than that. This movie was just a representation of everything that I'm not: indie music, New York nightlife, teenage drama. The whole thing was just an unappealing mess. About the only thing I enjoyed were the random cameos by SNL cast members like Seth Meyers and Andy Samberg. I get why there are some that would be really into this movie, but if you're anything like me, you will not enjoy this in the least. Strong recommendation to avoid this one! Rating: *

No comments: