Monday, November 19, 2007

Who Ya Gonna Call??

New Ghostbusters Video Game

The timing is a bit odd, but yes, there is going to be a Ghostbusters game coming out on all platforms next fall and will include voice work from all of the original cast.

Clearly, I was sold on the game based on the fact that I loved the movies and it sounds like they're committed to make this to be almost like Ghostbusters 3. But, being a Wii owner, I see a lot of added potential with this game using the unique gaming features of Nintendo's system; namely using the Wiimote and nunchuk as the proton pack and trap.

Unfortunately, we have to wait until Fall 2008 until we can have a chance to tangle with Slimer and the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fondly remember the game on the NES so long ago. Of course, if I played it now I'd probably hate it. This one? I'll definitely give it a chance. Thanks for the posting.