Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New look

I'm working with blogs for a class project and I decided to give this page a makeover. I get bored easily with seeing the same website over and over again, so I try to freshen things up every now and then.

Just to have this post have some relevance, I'll announce here that I got the 120 stars with Luigi in Super Mario Galaxy. Doing that unlocked one last level for Mario and Luigi to do. Unfortunately, it's very simple level that used pretty much just to end the storyline. About the only difficult thing about it was finding where the level was. So I have now officially completed everything with the game. As sad as I am to not have anything more to do with it, I was also obsessed with finishing it, so I can't really complain. Now I just have to play the waiting game until another decent title comes out for the Wii.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work! [much applause]