Saturday, August 9, 2008

Celebritard pwnage

Thanks to the Soup, I've discovered a couple of awesome clips this week that put the beat down on some of young Hollywood's insufferable starlets.

First up is a clip of CNN's Anderson Cooper guest hosting on Live with Regis and Kelly. He does a rant on E!'s terrible 'reality' show, Living Lohan. The clip of his diatribe is below and begins at the 0:47 mark.


Then there is this video of an interview with America Ferrera and Blake Lively who are plugging The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. Now if you're unfamiliar with these two (and God bless you if you are), America is also the star of Ugly Betty, while Blake is on Gossip Girl. Anways, the interviewer asks Blake about Gossip Girl and it appears someone is jealous of the other's popular show. America's reaction as Blake incessantly yaps about her worthless show is priceless. I will never watch an episode of Ugly Betty in my lifetime, but seeing this made America Ferrera go up a couple of points in my book.

Until I can find a better version of the clip, you'll just have to click here. The part that I'm talking about occurs about 2/3rds of the way into the clip.

No comments: