Monday, January 26, 2009

Browns hire their new GM

Browns hire Kokinis

I don't know what the feeling in Cleveland has been over how the Browns have handled their new hires in this off-season, but from where I stand they have bungled things royally. First of all, they should have hired a GM first before their head coach. Secondly, they rushed into hiring the 'Mangenius' and there have been other, better coaches which have come available in the meantime. Then they finally hire their GM and it's another ex Baltimore Raven. Did they learn nothing from the debacle of Phil Savage? I would have really liked for the Browns to right the ship after their house cleaning, but these moves just prove that I should only care about the Indians and the Cavs for the foreseeable future. If you see any silver lining in this dark cloud, please share so I can have some hope restored in this franchise.

No comments: