Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hitching up some trailers

A couple new trailers of interest.

First is Observe and Report, which will, unbelieveably, be our second mall cop movie of the year. The trailer is red band, so this one isn't aimed at the kids like Paul Blart was. I got more of an action vibe than a comedy vibe though from the trailer. While there were some decent parts, I'm not completely sold on this movie. By the way, I have a feeling I know who the mysterious streaker is in the movie and if I'm right, I'll be so disappointed that they made it so obvious.




The other trailer is the newest one for Angels and Demons. After being on the fence about this sequel given the mediocrity of The Da Vinci Code, I'm now fully on board after seeing this. All indications are that they fixed a lot of the complaints with the previous film. No long hair, more action, compelling story are all here. Let's hope I'm right and this isn't a case of a trailer leading me astray.

No comments: