Monday, August 29, 2011

Tribe Watch (Week 21)

Record: 65-65

Standing: 3rd in AL Central

It was a wretched week performance wise and I really don't feel like talking about it. To put things in perspective to show you how the team has performed lately, the last time the Indians won three games in a row was July 2nd. Technically this should be an easy week playing the A's for four games at home and then a weekend set in Kansas City, but I just don't know what to think about this team anymore. It was nice to see them bring in Thome, who had a nice homecoming, but I'm not sure if his presence is even an bandaid at this point. At this point, we practically have a more impressive lineup on the DL than we do starting each game. It'd be nice if this team looked like they were trying, but it seems like they're closer to packing it in for the year than they are making a playoff push. They've made it tough for me recently, but still I must forge ahead and say Go Tribe!

No comments: