Sunday, June 3, 2007

At least we let the Tigers win

I'm still in disbelief over the Cavs victory tonight and the fact that they are headed to the NBA finals for the first time ever. And we did it tonight without Lebron having a monster game. That's a scary thought. Now it's a dream matchup (for me) as the Cavs will be taking on the San Antonio Spurs, my favorite basketball team when I was a kid. Before this Pistons series, I thought that if they somehow got past Detroit, they would have no chance against the Spurs. But after seeing their performance, they are making me a believer. This should be a very interesting series. And best of all, I'll be back up in Cleveland for Games 3, 4, and 5 at the Q. Could this finally be the year a major sports title comes to Cleveland? I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: