Saturday, June 23, 2007

Please keep my family in your prayers

Sad news...my grandmother passed away late last night. In what was already a hectic visit, just become even more crazy. I'll now have a wedding and a funeral to attend in this upcoming week. Because of all that's going on, I probably won't be making another post until I get back to North Carolina.

But like I said, in the meantime, if you would keep my family in your thoughts and prayers, it would be greatly appreciated. My grandma was a wonderful woman and will be tremendously missed. It is great comfort for me to know that she is now in a better place. Rest in peace Lottie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam,

I will certainly keep you and your family in my prayers. Take as much time as you need to post more to the blog. You'll never need to apologize for that.

- Dustin

Adam Gutschmidt said...

Thank you for your commments. They are much appreciated. I will talk to you as soon as I can. Please be as safe as soon as you can. I will call you as soon as I can. Thanks for your kind words.