Friday, June 22, 2007

Finally! Some Office news

Sorry my updates have been sparse lately. I'm up in Cleveland right now preparing for my brother's wedding at the end of the month, so I'm not in front of the computer a whole lot.

But since I'm here today, I figured I would share some good news I just heard about The Office. Sadly, there's still nothing about the new season (I figure filming won't begin until Carrell and Krasinski are done doing the publicity for their respective films).

What I have heard however, is that TBS will begin airing Office repeats starting this fall. No word yet on the day and time(s) it will air, but having more Office is always a good thing.

And speaking of repeats, you can watch all of the episodes from this past season whenever you want come Sept. 4. The Season 3 DVDs come out that day with all sorts of extras. You can check out the specifics here. And just to whet your appetite, check out the box art.

No comments: