Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The internets are playing a trick on me

First off, happy Halloween everyone!

Now with that out of the way, let me vent for a second. There were a couple of items I wanted to post on today and in looking for the videos that I wanted to include I came up empty. I think I may be losing my touch. Normally, I can find the videos I'm looking for within a heartbeat.

The first one I wanted was to recognize the passing of Robert Goulet. I was going to include his performance of "O Canada" from Wrestlemania VI, but that is nowhere to be found. I had no problem finding Reba McIntire singing America the Beautiful at Wrestlemania VIII, but there was no love for Goulet. So instead, here's a clip of one of Will Ferrell's hilarious performances as Goulet.



Then, I wanted to make a Halloween post and include the awesome commercial from Reaper that had Ray Wise's Devil dancing in a graveyard to the tune of "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year". No such luck again. Not only was it not on YouTube or any other video hosting site, but the CW didn't even have it on their own homepage. Way to drop the ball CW! A show like this could use a little bit more publicity. BTW, last night's episode may have been my favorite. I loved the idea of Hell shutting down on Halloween and I think Patton Oswalt's Leon needs to be a recurring character. So anyway, since the CW is being their typical clueless, unorganized self, here's a classic Halloween clip from The Office to celebrate All Hallows Eve.



If anyone happens to stumble on the clips I wanted, feel free to send me the links.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween to you as well. I'm at work dressed as a doctor. It's a great, cheap way to get into costume when your wife has all the accessories.

I did hear about Goulet and his recent (sort of) tv spots for emerald nuts. Hilarious. As for not finding videos, then yes, that's odd, but the video clip is great.

Reaper rocks.