Friday, April 10, 2009

Yet another reason to hate Texas

Wow, could this opening series have gone any worse for the Indians? Getting swept by the average Rangers? Unacceptable. Our starting pitching just looked dreadful and our offense was pretty anemic until it didn't matter. It seems insane to think everything is over already, but I really need to see a drastic change in this weekend series against Toronto if I am going to believe we have any chance of being contenders this season. As if I didn't have enough reasons to want Eric Wedge fired, this start just fueled that fire even more. I just pray we turn things around because I do not want to have to go through this summer having nothing to enjoy. Go Tribe!

1 comment:

sonnett said...

We never play well in Arlington. The offense started to hit yesterday, so I'm not all that worried. But if we don't take 2/3 from Toronto, it won't look good for this season.