Monday, October 12, 2009

Forward thinking

News came out today that ABC new drama, FlashForward was just picked up for a full season. You can read all about it here.

While I'm talking about the show, I might as well give my reactions to it since I just finally watched the first three episodes over the weekend. In general, I think the show has a lot of promise. I would have preferred had we got storylines/flashforwards from people around the country instead of focusing solely on LA, but I get why they did that. There seems to be some logic gaps with the storytelling and some of the characters storylines aren't interesting me (I'm mainly referring to the sponsor and his dead/alive daughter). However, with time those issues may resolve themselves. I'm definitely invested in seeing where they are going with this, so I'm glad it's gotten picked up for the whole season.

Now for a couple off the wild crazy speculations on my end:
- The father of the boy who's in the hospital will be a bad guy
- John Cho's character will be the one who impregnates the female FBI agent

No comments: