Friday, October 2, 2009

NMR: Observe and Report

Wow, I knew the reviews had been bad for this one, but I wasn't prepared for how much I would actually hate it as well. This is bleak, unfunny, and pointless. Seth Rogen's mall cop character is creepy and delusional, yet still somehow portrayed in a positive light by the time the film reaches its unsatisfying conclusion. Not even the inclusion of such funny people as Anna Faris, Patton Oswalt, or Aziz Ansari can save this dog. I don't know what's been going on, but I have not found Seth Rogen funny in the least in the last few projects he has done. And now that he's lost this weight, he's seem to have gained an ego, making him completely unappealing. I'm going off track now. The bottom line here is avoid this movie at any cost. It's seems unfathomable, but Paul Blart was a far superior mall cop movie. Rating: *

No comments: