Saturday, August 8, 2009

OH-IO

So I'm now officially back in the great state of Ohio. I moved in to my new apartment in Dayton this past week and am please with how everything went. My new apartment is probably smaller than my place in NC, but superior to it in every other way (cost, cleanliness, location, etc.). I apologize that there's still been a lack of posts on here recently. Please bear with me on that. I'm heading up to Cleveland this weekend, but once I get back next week, things should begin to return to normal. At that point, hopefully I can write up my reviews for Angels & Demons, Gran Torino, and Public Enemies. Until then, just hang tight. And if you're in the Dayton area, shoot me a line, I'd love to have visitors!

1 comment:

Dustin Anderson said...

It's good to have you back.