Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Will Heroes truly gain 'Redemption'?

I know many of you have soured on Heroes over the past couple of seasons, but I still hold out hope that they can get out of their creative tailspin. For those of you that are like me and still have an interest in the show, I've posted below a promo video for the upcoming season entitled 'Redemption'. Watching the video, it once again seems like they have a strong foundational storyline to work with. The big question, however, is whether or not they can remain focused and tell the story properly. We'll find out the answer to that on Sept. 21st when the show returns.

BTW, I've added all of the return dates for your (i.e. my) favorite shows this fall. Scroll down for the information and plan your calendars and DVRs accordingly.

No comments: