Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Flying high

I had to make a quick post to give my support to the Flyers as the compete for the NIT championship tomorrow night. Now I realize that many basketball teams would rather lose in the first round of the main tournament than win the NIT, but I still think this is a big deal. What makes this even bigger is the fact that they are taking on those scumbags from UNC. Oh how sweet it would be for me to see my alma mater take down the team I despise the most. I'll definitely be watching the game and I hope all of the Flyer Faithful will be as well. I also hope I can get some support from my NC State brethern as well. They are always up for an opportunity to root against the Tar Heels. So everybody cheer on UD and let's bring home the championship!

No comments: