Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lost and found

Here's a couple of interesting Lost-related items that I recently stumbled upon while surfing the interwebs...

First, a really cool image from a site called Simpsons Punx, where someone has Simpson-ized the Lost cast:



Then there's this video from the "Where do they find these things" file. It's a prison training video staring a very young Michael Emerson (aka Ben Linus). It's clear that he hasn't quite honed his skills of persuasion yet, but it's fascinating to watch all the same.


Finally, I just wanted to add my two cents on the most recent episode. Man, what an intense finish there. It seems like the war that's been teased for a while is finally starting to come to a head. Right now I would not want to mess with Flocke (aka the Locke Ness Monster). The other thing that I think we're beginning to see is that this Flash Sideways world may be part of the stakes of this war. Depending on which side wins, the Sideways world may or may not become the reality for our castaways. I'm really digging seeing all of these former faces pop up, even when they are scumbags like Keamy. I cannot believe we only have 12 more episodes left. It's going by way too quick, but I'm certainly enjoying every minute of it.

No comments: