Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bring on 2014!!


2013 was a very good year for me that saw a lot of personal and family success. I can only hope for even better things to come in the next year. As for the blog, I know there were times where there was a lull in the content and I tried to (over)compensate with everything I posted here in December. Hopefully as there becomes more stability in my life, it will coincide with more consistent postings from me throughout the coming year. As always you can expect to hear all of my thoughts on the major films, big TV shows, and Cleveland Indians season that will go down in 2014. Thanks as always for those of you who come to my site and read everything. I always enjoy the feedback. Here's to a safe New Year's Eve and a wonderful new year for each and every one of you!

No comments: