Friday, July 27, 2007

May be MIA for a while

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I may not be making many posts on here for a while. Yesterday, the monitor on my laptop went kaput. Now I have to either find an old monitor to hook up to my laptop or I have to dig into my nonexistent bank account and find money to buy a new computer.

In the meantime, the only opportunity I'll have to use a computer is when I'm up on campus. And since I like to keep that at a minimum, I may not be making many posts.

On the bright side, both Shrek 3 and Mr. Brooks have found their way to the budget theater by me, so I'll be seeing them within the next week. When I get the chance, I'll put my reviews up on here.

Until then, stay classy San Diego.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that. I'm positive the state will probably have grants for students needing this kind of financial support, especially if you truly have no money. Erin gets $1000 a year through that sort of funding for anything education/profession related. A good thing, though, is that Dell has laptops dirt cheap.

Peace.