Monday, July 2, 2007

Finally....Adam has returned to Raleigh

Well after a hectic three week vacation in Cleveland in which I experience emotional highs and lows, I am finally back in NC. After making the 9 hour drive on Sunday, I got no rest, as I began teaching summer school today. Odd as it may sound, teaching will actually be a relief from the schedule I've had lately.

Now that I'm back, here's hoping I'll be updating this blog moreso. I also hope to be catching up on these summer movies that I've been neglecting lately. I'll definitely be seeing at least one film this week, if not more, so be looking for my thoughts on them as I post them.

One thing I will miss though is my Tribe. While I do have the Extra Innings package, it's not the same thing. I won't always get to see the games on STO. I won't get to see All Bets Are Off. And I won't get to watch the games with my family and friends. But as long as they keep winning, I'll be happy. Tonight's win (and sweep) over the D-Rays was awesome and puts us in a good place as we head into a big series with the Tigers here before the All Star Break.

No comments: