Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Lifetime's (errrr, I mean ABC) fall schedule

Wow, I really don't see myself watching anything on ABC come this fall. When Lost returns in January, I'll catch that. Otherwise, they are providing nothing appealing for me to watch. I was already pretty turned off by them with their inclusion of shows like Grey's, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, and Brothers and Sisters, and Dancing with the Stars. I mean, seriously, what man would watch that lineup of shows?

Now, in addition to all of those shows coming back, their crop of new shows sounds like more of the same and nothing that appealing. Maybe I'll be proven wrong when I actually see previews for these shows, but for now, I'll say no thanks.

You can see for yourself the additions and changes they've made here.

No comments: