Wednesday, May 9, 2007

"You drugged me?!?!"

I don't have much to say about last night's House. The dueling doping schemes between House and Wilson was another new twist in their bizarre, odd-couple relationship. I wish it would have been played out/explained better. I wasn't sure what Wilson's exact problem was and despite the patient noticing House was happy (I mean, hazy) I didn't think it was overly noticeable.

Beside that, there were a couple of major gross-out moments in the show. First the big needle in the eye and then the girl's brains exploding out of the back of her head. Yuck.

I'm interested to see where House's relationship with Honey goes. She seemingly is a good antidote for his boorish behavior, but I'm not sure it can last.

Finally, I won't bother commenting on Foreman's resignation since it's known that he'll be back next year and this is just a silly plot twist that won't have severe reprecussions.

No comments: